Pages

Easter 2016

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 0 Comments
After spending nearly 5 months in the hospital last year, holidays are a little more special to me. I've always loved Easter. Being around my family even if we're dysfunctional as heck, there is no denying that we love each other. You can't spell dysfunctional without fun! All of the food and the special places we celebrate at.

Here's a few old pictures of Easter throughout the years-
Black Butte Lake 1992ish- Michael, Me, Courtney and Tara

2009-2010ish Tony, Courtney and I a few years ago... Ya grandma hid eggs for us until our mid 20's... Then the great grandkids came along lol.

2011- Me, Courtney, Tony, Grandma, Nick and Tara.

Somehow I forgot to get a group picture of this years group. But of course I got plenty of the tiny children.





I love baking for Easter, even when I was at the rehab, I managed to still bake some cute goodies for Easter.

Easter 2015 baking at the hospital 

Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Easter 2014


This year I didn't get creative... But at least they were delicious! 



Every time we get to be at our family ranch is a good time. I'm so luck to have grown up out here.