Pages

National Sibling Day

Sunday, April 10, 2016 0 Comments
I come from a mixed family and I'm so grateful for all of my siblings no matter how we came to be. 



Christmas 2004/2005 

Our wedding 10/20/12

Christmas 2015

And these three have truly been my unbiological sisters :) I couldn't ask for better best friends. Who truly went above and beyond when I was in the hospital. And throughout the years put me in my place when needed :)

Having siblings is a blessing. I'm so thankful they were all there for me when my life turned upside down.

An extra shoutout to Brandi for trying her best to keep me from looking homeless and doing my hair and nails :) 

If your from Tehama, Butte, Shasta or Glenn counties and are in the market for a new hairstylists, she is your girl! She also just started a mobile spray tanning business and will come to you. She won't turn you crazy dark or orange like an Ompa Lumpa. She has taken her time with me and given me a tan while standing with my walker. She is at Sassafras in Red Bluff! http://instagram.com/beautifybybrandi

So if your lucky enough to have a brother or sister, let them know how much you love them... Even if they drive you crazy 😘😘😘