Pages

365 Days of Writing- Day 3: Am I Content

Tuesday, January 3, 2017 0 Comments
Day 3- Am I Content 

 

Contentment can be hard to reach. After learning and accepting that my life is not what I thought it would be. No one ever thinks they are going to be the one that comes down with a rare medical issue. Four years ago when I married Bryan, if someone asked what I thought the next few years would hold for us- I would have said maintaining our boring low key lives and starting a family, maybe returning to school.

Letting go of what I thought my life would be like has been the hardest part of this journey. But throughout this process is have found my strength. I have also found my voice. I have had the opportunity to talk to and befriend amazing people that without GBS I would have never “met”. I have to believe that everything happens for a reason. I can confidentiality say that I’m content in this life that I’m blessed to live. To truly be surrounded in love and to know how precious my life is.

This Tim McGraw song is beautiful and fits in with how I feel perfectly ❤❤