Pages

365 Days of Writing- Day 1: My number one goal this year

Sunday, January 1, 2017 0 Comments
 
'Tis the season of New Year's Resolutions. I wanted one for my blog and to get me in the habit of writing every day. My goal it to write about something everyday.At the first of the month I will post my monthly writing prompts. 

 

I hope to be writing a lot more about my experience and challenges with Guillain Barré and living with a chronic illness. This May I will also be picking back up "The Faces of Guillain Barré. I'm hoping to be able to post updates from everyone I featured in 2016 along with new stories of other fighters and their families.

 


I look forward to connecting with more people on the same path of life that I am. As always I'm excited to help as many people as I can. If there are any subjects you would like me to write about, feel free to send my your ideas and questions. I try to be real and honest in the hopes of helping others. 

I have never felt comfortable writing but this blog has helped me heal in many ways. My Guillain Barré experience is starting to feel more like a dream... sometimes a nightmare but it's finally doesn't hurt as much to think or talk about. For that I'm thankful but I do want to write down as much as possible about the past two years while it is still fresh.