Pages

June 19th

Sunday, June 19, 2016 0 Comments
Today, June 19th we celebrate Fathers Day. But for me I celebrate a few extra people. 

I'm so blessed to have such a large family and have not only an amazing dad but also a great step dad, grandpa and step grandpa.




Today my brother, niece and I went with  my dad to see Finding Dory. I love that my dad is always up for a Disney movie or chick flick... We watched so many while I was locked up in the hospital. I know everyone says how amazing their dads are and I'm sure they are. Dads are so special. 

I could never explain how amazing my dad is. As soon as he heard that I was in the hospital he never skipped a beat. He was right next to me for 127 days out of the 131 days I was hospitalized. Not many people would do that. When he did get any sleep it was usually in a crappy hospital chair while listening to the endless beeping of machines.

April 2015- The day we were released to go home!

My wedding 2012

September 2013- I can't wait for more hunting and camping adventures 😊



I'm a lucky girl to also have my awesome grandpa in my life. He always make sure I have what I need and is good for a great story. 
Grandpa and I- September 2013

Dad, me, Nick and Grandpa 

Dad, me and grandpa at Kasie's wedding- October 2013

Me, grandpa, dad and Tara


Besides being Father's Day, it's also my cousin Tara's birthday. I hope your day is wonderful. Thank you for being my first best friend and always being there for me.



Tara helping out at my physical therapy appointment lol



Today would have been my Papa's 90th birthday and it's his first birthday in heaven. I miss him every day, but I know he is celebrating with my grandma. He is the nicest and most giving person I have ever met. I'm so grateful to be his granddaughter.




Gary has been in my life since I was 5. He has always treated me as his daughter and not a step child. I'm very lucky to have him in my life... Even if I only see him every few months because he likes to live in the middle of nowhere and doesn't want a cellphone.


Happy Fathers Day to all of the dads out there. You are so loved and appreciated!