Pages

Welcome to the 3rd year of The Faces of Guillain Barré and CIDP

Tuesday, May 1, 2018 0 Comments



Welcome! I'm a Guillain Barré fighter with a passion for spreading awareness.


I'm so honored to once again feature "The Faces of Guillain Barre and CIDP", here on my blog. Today is the start of Guillain Barre/ Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy Awareness Month.

In 2016 I had the idea for TFGBS&CIDP. I wanted to show how different every case is and how resilient these fighters and their loved ones are.

Everyday for the month of May I will be featuring atleast one person a day. Some days I will show more than one or an extra post written by me or a fellow GBS fighter.  If you have written something that you would like to share please contact me. At the moment I'm closed to entries to be featured. I may open up entries later this month. I will be sure to announce it. Feel free to contact me at: justinesgbsjourney@gmail.com

Please follow along throughout this month and encourage each person featured. I'd love for you to share these posts. Awareness is key!


This year we have expanded! We now have an Instagram- Thefacesofguillainbarreandcidp
There I repost other GBS/CIDP stories that I find on Instagram. It's a great way to connect survivors and get support.

I just created a Facebook page called The Faces of Guillain Barré and CIDP
It has the bare minimum on it right now, but please follow it. I will be sharing the posts from Instagram on it and of course sharing The Faces of Guillain Barré and CIDP stories!

Last but not least- I have a helper who is a fellow GBS fighter. Rachael will be featured today!


Durring this month there will be many resources on The GBS/ CIDP Foundation, The Guillain Barré Foundation of Australia, and many more.